I spent years trading on the edge of consistency while having little to show for it. Progress was losing less and surviving while being lost at sea. Wading through a large number of fake gurus, half-baked systems, and “take my word for it” strategies became sickening.
While some traders were looking for homerun, Holy Grail methods of beating the market, I searched for something that worked and a process that allowed me to lay one brick down at a time.
Having taken both the Systems Mastery and the Consistently Profitable Trader courses and being a member of the Pollinate Lab, I have earned the skills and confidence I needed to trade professionally.
From first meeting Chris two years ago to writing this review, I now trade full time, manage a small Family Office, and trade Prop.
What’s up everybody? Chris Dover here, head MFIC here at Pollinate Trading. I’m the host of both the Market Gaggle Podcast and the Pollinate Trading Youtube Channel, but before that…
I served in the United States Marine Corp before getting into prop trading back in 1999 (at the height of the Dot Com Bubble).
Learning to trade through recessions has been an important cornerstone of my foundation. From 9/11 and the Global Financial Crisis to the US Debt Downgrade and Brexit, I’ve developed winning systems that stack true edges in the markets while perfecting the art of knowing what to focus on and what to ignore.
In addition to over twenty years of trading experience, I have founded multiple technology startups, worked with the State Department in Iraq, and have protected the President of Haiti, Steven Spielberg and numerous politicians throughout the world.
I am also fluent in Spanish and have spent over ten years living in Colombia and Mexico. After traveling the world with my family and staying in Airbnb’s while trading, I’ve now set up shop in Scottsdale as we’ve gained a new member of the family.
You can always find me on Twitter -- feel free to reach out. Happy to have you here!@ChrisDMacro
Pollinate Trading Newsletter
Sing up for the FREE Newsletter
We look at markets differently at Pollinate. Our main focus is identifying market regimes and exploiting them with matching strategies. I’ll show you how we do that while covering the most important trading opportunities in the market when you join my exclusive free newsletter.
Steve - California
"If you want to really trade any market, for any reason, you need to understand this approach, process, and mindset. Best money I ever spent on trading knowledge. Thanks, Chris"
Fund Manager/Fixed Income Trader
"I took the Systems Mastery Course not really expecting anything out of it. Mainly because I thought it would only be catered for newbies in the Trading world. That assumption was far from the truth.
Over the years, I found myself half completing any testing of strategies and never really trading one. My problem wasn't so much not being able to test a strategy. My problem was being able to structure the testing and implement a consistent process throughout.
Since the course (seems a lifetime ago), I have been able to take the concepts and apply it across two strategies and 4 setups that I tare on a daily basis for my day trading."
Chris M - UK
"Chris D’s Backtesting Mastery Course is an integral part of my trading development. Not only has this course given me a road map on how to build a system, but it has also improved my discretionary trading. There are no trading silver bullets, holy grails, or shortcuts. However, if you are willing to put in the work that 99% of traders are not, you will greatly increase your probability of being one of the 1% consistently profitable traders. This course shows you how to do the work necessary for success. "
Equities Trader at UK based Hedge Fund
FIND THE PROGRAM THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU
The Lab is a private Slack Channel where all lab members collaborate with each other. Led by @ChrisDMacro. The Lab is designed to be a Journeyman/Apprentice model where experienced traders mentor newer traders on strategies, markets, and different techniques to manage risk, book profits, and if interested earn a fully funded prop trading account. Allowing you to trade other people’s money. Also, don't forget the live trade calls and the daily zoom call going over everything markets during live market hours.
Swing Beast Strategy
A predictable, high-win strategy that delivers 1-2 risks to reward.
In order to grow a small account more quickly, you need a momentum swing strategy that delivers higher returns that will really move the needle.
This can be your answer to account growth.
Consistently Profitable Trader Course
Take the final step to finally becoming a consistently profitable trader. This course will teach you what it takes to become consistently profitable, by focusing on a handful of key components.
System Mastery Course
Our flagship course teaches you how to build robust trading systems, that take you from guessing and gambling in the markets to a predictable, repeatable business so you can go pro. Were not just handing you the fish. We are teaching you to fish so you can eat for life and never rely on another guru.