Systems Mastery Course
The Systems Mastery Course gives you what other gurus refuse to give you. Teaching you how to build robust trading systems, that take you from guessing and gambling in the markets to predictable, repeatable systems. Like the Pros. It also gives you the consistent results, you desire and provides you with all the tools needed to set you aside from 95% of traders leaving you in the top 5% of traders being successful.Sign Up
A great trader is not always right.
What makes a great trader is their system and how it was created.
Most people confuse great trading with always being right. This couldn't be any further from the truth. In fact, it is 100% incorrect. The reality is you may be even closer than you think to becoming that great trader producing consistent results beyond what you thought was possible.
What makes a great trader is the systems they trade and how those systems were created. Anyone can just buy some gurus system. But the system mastery course is not just handing you a proven system. Well, it is handing you two proven systems. But unlike all the other gurus It also gives you all the tools you will ever need to build your own systems the right way. Leaving the signal buying to the newebs.
📈 1 free month of the trading lab a value of $297
📈 6.5hrs of content
📈 FVBO is a proven profitable strategy
📈 VBO 2.0 is a proven profitable strategy
📈 No expensive software
📈 Custom spreadsheet
📈 Learn how to match your system to you
📈 Build a real trading business so you can build the life you want
📈 Stop buying signals build your own proven system
📈 Define your belief systems
📈 Learn how the professionals manually backtest
📈 Chose to build a part-time trading system or full-time trading system
📈 Understand R multiples and proper position sizing
📈 How to rate your system
📈 Learn price action
📈 Understand data entry
📈 A system you will use for the rest of your trading career
System mastery course time breakdown
A full table of contents so you can see exactly what you will get.
1.0 The Birth of Z42 - 48 minutes
2.0 Matching A System To Your Objectives - 20 minutes
3.0 Conducting A Proper Backtest - 29 minutes
3.1 Backtesting In Different Market Regimes— 55 minutes
3.2 Inputting Data — 58 minutes
4.0 Failed Breakout Trading — 31 minutes
4.1 Hammers and Stars Trading — 49 minutes
4.2 Volatility Breakout Trading — 28 minutes
5.0 From Backtest To Live Trading — 27 minutes
5.1 Errors — 6 minutes
6.0 What Does Trading Success Look Like? — 15 minutes
7.0 Taking Care of The Tools — 25 minutes
Master systems trading
All proceeds go to charity.
Chris M - California
Equities Trader at UK Based Hedge Fund
"Chris D’s Backtesting Mastery Course is an integral part of my trading development. Not only has this course given me a road map on how to build a system, it has also improved my discretionary trading. There are no trading silver bullets, holy grails, or shortcuts. However, if you are willing to put in the work that 99% of traders are not, you will greatly increase your probability of being one the 1% of consistently profitable traders. This course shows you how to do the work necessary for success."
Sam S - London
"Chris Dover takes you on the journey from WHY you want to become a trader all the way to HOW to become a consistently profitable trader. Using his background as ex marine combined with over twenty years of trading in the markets, he shows you that hard work and discipline will bring you the results you want. He covers psychology, market environments, trade set ups together with risk management. He demonstrates that when all is said and done, traders trade their 'beliefs' about the market and therefore how important is to make sure those 'beliefs' are correct. He goes through step by step, how to manually backtest your beliefs/system and ensure that you have a positive expectancy. During the process you can expect to find insights in the market that you would never otherwise realise. Note that the process involves HARD work. If you are not up for the challenge of building a better life, financially and otherwise, for your family and yourself, don't bother with his course. If you are, then Chris can show you the path."
Steve - California
Fund Manager/Fixed Income Trader
"If you want to really trade any market, for any reason, you need to understand this approach, process, and mind set. Best money I ever spent. Thank you Chris"